Monday, October 2, 2017

Open to New Career Opportunities

I figured I should make it public I’m seeking a full time opportunity. Those of you who I’ve seen in person or spoken on the phone with recently likely already know — after 7 years of consulting and bootstrapping two products (both Horizon and Oh Hey World are under the legal umbrella of Oh Hey World, Inc), I’m looking for a bit of life & financial stability.

What am I looking for?

The perfect job would entail working on a consumer facing product in a product strategy/management role blended with some business development/marketing strategy. I’m evaluating career opportunities both in the real estate industry as well as outside it.

Know of, or have something, you think is up my alley? Shoot me an email (drew at geekestatelabs dot com).

Now, back to your regularly scheduled real estate tech programming…

The post Open to New Career Opportunities appeared first on GeekEstate Blog.



from theokbrowne digest http://geekestateblog.com/open-new-career-opportunities/

No comments:

Post a Comment