Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Free Clarity Calls for Geek Estate Readers

clarityfm

I had a crappy ending to my Labor Day weekend. Tipped a small motorcycle, and broke my collarbone and cracked 5 ribs. So I’m working from home for a few weeks with limited mobility while I recover. Typing is slow and painful at the moment. As such, I wanted use some of my downtime to speak to Geek Estate readers. I’m going to give the first 8 people who schedule a call using the following link from Clarity.fm, 30 minutes of my time for free: https://clarity.fm/drewmeyers/geekestate

I offered a similar deal a years ago ($5 instead of zero), as part of Startup Weekend Amsterdam — and it resulted in several interesting calls with agents/brokers. I did it again a year later.

Whether it be my absurd ideas, travel, thinking through your digital strategy, outlining what it will take technically to build your real estate startup idea, or which website vendors you should be looking at – you can ask me about anything you want.

Remember, only the first 8 people. After that, you’ll need to pay my regular rate of $2.50 per minute (or join the Mastermind).

Book a call for free here

The post Free Clarity Calls for Geek Estate Readers appeared first on GeekEstate Blog.



from theokbrowne digest https://geekestateblog.com/free-clarity-calls-for-geek-estate-readers/

No comments:

Post a Comment