Sunday, September 9, 2018

Meet the Real Estate Tech Founder: Stefania Taic from TranspaRENTcity

In our latest real estate tech entrepreneur interview, we’re speaking with Stefania Taic from TranspaRENTcity.

Without further ado…

What do you do?

I am a Native New Yorker and looking to improve the lives of my neighbors by adding much needed transparency to the rental real estate market. I am a current renter, and COO of TranspaRENTCity.co, a company that provides user generated ratings and reviews from previous and current tenants on buildings and management companies. Think of us as the Trip Advisor or Yelp of residential real estate.

What problem does your product/service solve?

No matter how long you have lived in your city, or how much you pay in rent, there is always an unknown factor before moving into your home.  In fact, usually a lease is the biggest contract you commit to year – over -year; so before you do, we provide clarity on your most important priorities: is your water pressure strong?  what are your neighbors like? Is your super reliable? whats the noise level? Can you depend on your management company?

Like every tenant, I have wished I knew more about my apartment before signing my lease. I wish I knew my super never showed up when you called him, or that at least once month my elevator doesn’t work, or that my water pressure is pretty excellent.

What are you most excited about right now?

We are among the first to be providing tenants with highly valuable data that will significantly impact their housing decisions.  Additionally, we are currently databasing a list of no fee apartment buildings in order to save tenants time, money, and add transparency to their lives.  Its a very exciting time, and we are eager to be providing tenants with value and information in more ways than one.

What’s next for you?

We have just launched our management companies component to our site and we are launching a blog component next.  Real Estate is an opaque industry so we will be answering questions and providing advice on whether using a broker is really necessary, and what the difference is between “Fee” and “No Fee”.

What’s a cause you’re passionate about and why?

Im really passionate about women’s issues.  Growing up, my mom was involved in a women’s charity and having that as a role model really fueled my passion as well.  Growing up, I would volunteer in their younger chapter and to this day am still involved.

Meet The RE Tech EntrepreneurThanks to Stefania for sharing her story. If you’d like to connect, find her on LinkedIn here.

We’re constantly looking for great real estate tech entrepreneurs to feature. If that’s you, please read this post — then drop me a line (drew @ geekestatelabs dot com).

The post Meet the Real Estate Tech Founder: Stefania Taic from TranspaRENTcity appeared first on GeekEstate Blog.



from theokbrowne digest https://geekestateblog.com/meet-the-real-estate-tech-founder-stefania-taic-from-transparentcity/

No comments:

Post a Comment